Photography helps people to see.

Friday 29 June 2012

Day #279


I know what you are thinking (I don't really), but no I have not turned into a Metallica pirate overnight.

Today I was very ill. I spent the first part of the day in the square outside the cathedral talking with various people arriving that we had gotten to know quite well, including 2 ladies from Oregon and the British lady. Just as we were saying goodbye to them, our friend Nacho came striding into the square (the guy in the middle), and my dad literally ran over and grabbed him. He was pretty emotional. It's a feeling that's hard to describe. After I had taken the picture and exchanged a few 'high tens' with the man, we headed into the cathedral for pilgrim's mass, during which the priests swing an incense ball along the nave, through a gap in the pews. It flies so high, it almost hits the ceiling! If you have been interested in the Camino, you will love the film 'The Way'. It is one of my favourite films.

Until tomorrow

Will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment